CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: For all future bookings we will continue to offer a full refund if government regulations prevent your holiday from proceeding.
These are our new Terms and Conditions which come into effect 28 days after they were written ie end of June. They are still heavily weighted in favour of visitors and the main change is that we now request you to give 4 weeks notice of cancellation to receive full refunds .... not 7 days!
Old Oak Barn – Terms & Conditions – Reviewed June 2021
- If you are unable to travel due to UK Covid19 travel restrictions being in place we offer a full refund.
- If we are forced to close due to restrictions in Wales or the rest of the UK when your holiday is due, we offer a full refund.
- We advise all visitors to get their own travel insurance.
- In line with current government guidelines, anyone who falls ill with COVID19 symptoms 2 weeks prior to their holiday who tests positive, or who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive and is told to self-isolate for 14 days, must contact us immediately to cancel their holiday and not travel to Old Oak Barn. This is to protect the safety of others and our local community.
- Holidays must be paid for in full 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- If a cancellation is made after the deposit or full payment is received we will do our best to readvertise the vacancy at a reduced rate and reimburse you that amount.
- If anyone staying at Old Oak Barn falls ill with COVID19 symptoms during their stay, you must tell me immediately, vacate the property and return to your main residence to isolate. We cannot offer refunds if guests cannot complete their stay and early departure does not warrant a rental decrease.
- I have some lateral flow tests if you wish to take a test while here - but we recommend you test yourself before arrival and once during your stay.
Since March 2020 the amount of time and energy I have spent on admin has doubled! With this in mind I politely ask that visitors settle their payments in full 4 weeks before arrival and message me so that I know payment is on its way. We are fully booked now until 9 October and demand remains high so if you do have to cancel and give me as much notice as you can it is very likely I will be able to get a replacement booking albeit at a reduced rate. I also have a cancellation list currently with 4 families wanting a holiday in the school summer holidays.
However, situations can change quickly so I shall always do my best to keep you well informed – these terms and conditions replace the previous ones which you may have seen at the time of booking and have been amended on 1st June 2021. Thank you!